Please report any service issues to the IT Helpdesk online or via ext 55555 (externally 0115 912 5555)
What are we doing?
In order to complete the roll-out the Wi-Fi roll-out during the Easter period we need to swap out the firewall at Beeston. This work will impact internet access across all legacy Central sites:
• Maid Marian Way
• London Road
• Wheeler Gate
Why are we doing it?
• To improve the network security
• To improve Internet browsing and services
• To provide improved internet filtering
• To provide better protection for staff and students
• To provide internet filtering on the new Wi-Fi facilities
When are we doing it?
Friday 12 April from 12pm to 1pm
What will it mean for me?
There will be intermittent internet facilities during this time, whilst we swap the firewall and test connectivity.
This will affect:
• One Drive
• Any other Internet site
If you have any questions regarding this please contact the IT Helpdesk on x5555 (0115 9125555).
Please check this page for further updates.